We meet together to passionately grow as a family of God in the Word and to make disciples. (Matt 28:18-20)
4 Values Join A Tree Group
- Intimate relationship Palm Tree (email@example.com)
- Word of God Oak Tree (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spiritual Prayer Eagle Tree (email@example.com)
ONLINE TREE GROUP RESOURCE:
- Reg. here: https://us-en.superbook.cbn.com/
- Search "Superbook Season 1 watch #7 Roar
Discussion Question: "Superbook Season 1 video #7 Roar (Daniel chapter 6)
- Why do you think Daniel risked his life to disobey the decree? Read Exodus 20:1-6.
- Why didn’t Daniel try to hide the fact that he was praying?
- Why is praying important?
- Daniel did not protest the decree he simply continued to do what he had always done, he continued praying in his room 3 times a day. How can we follow his example when we encounter rules that make it challenging to be faithful to how God has called us to live?
- What do we learn about Daniel's character from the results of the investigation by his enemies (vv. 1-5)?
- How can we live so that people will want to rescue us if we find ourselves in a situation like Daniel’s?
- What are some similarities between Daniel and Jesus? See Daniel 6:1-14 and Matthew 27:11-24.
- How can we live like Daniel in this fearful unknown time?
Extra Superbook Bible Study Question: https://www.cbn.com/superbook/faq-episodes.aspx